Breakfast is served daily from 7.00am – 10.30am in the Terrace Restaurant.
Famed for great choice, professional & friendly service and healthy, fresh options, the Clayton Vitality Breakfast at Clayton Whites Hotel is an experience to savour. It is the perfect way for all the family to start their day.
A good breakfast gets your entire system up and running and will aid concentration throughout the day. It can also mean less snacking. Choose from high fibre cereals and breads (preferably brown and wholemeal), multi grain porridge with seeds, nuts and fresh fruit or thick yoghurt with fruit compote and fresh fruit. With the Vitality breakfast selection available at Clayton Hotels, a healthier breakfast is guaranteed.
The healthy Clayton Vitality Breakfast selection will have you well on your way to your five a day. Packed full of vitamins and fibre, the fresh fruit selection will help you feel good and energetic.
Help yourself to a choice of healthy alternatives like…
- Clayton home toasted muesli
- Porridge with luxury granola and condiments
- Nuts, sunflower seeds, dried fruits, banana chips, dried coconut
- Fresh fruit, bananas, half ruby grapefruit, prunes and grapefruit segments
- Thick fresh yoghurt, fruit purées, berry compote
- Cheese board – whole cheeses – Brie, cheddar and local produce
- Cold meats – continental style – salami/chorizo
- Bread board with farmhouse and rustic toasting breads
- Real honey, G’s Irish gourmet jams and high fruit content marmalade
- Energy shot and detox water
Treat yourself to a speciality hot beverage or one of our house specials, buttered smoked kippers, freshly prepared omelette or Mylers smoked salmon scrambled egg. Additional cost applies.
Clayton Hotel’s detox water is designed to help you drink more water. Our bodies need water for survival and hydration, with water helping to cleanse the system. Drink plenty of it and aim for 8 glasses every day.
Full selection of gluten free breakfast treats available. Soya milk available.
Have you tried our Clayton Vitality Breakfast yet? If not, you’re missing out! Here’s what some of our guests have to say about it…
“Food excellent especially breakfast – best I have ever seen.” – Annette
“Breakfast had a great variety even a gluten free section.” – Louise
“Breakfast was excellent something there for everybody.” – JuneView the Vitality Breakfast menu LESS INFORMATION